OUR HISTORY

Guardian Mechanical and Building Services is part of Baria Holdings Pty Ltd which was formed in 1983.

In 2013, Guardian Mechanical and Building Services celebrate its 30th year in business and we are very proud of this significant milestone to come. Our history is a testament to our people, our clients and our reputation in the industry.

The company started mainly in the air conditioning, project management and consulting arena with a deliberate move into essential services in the late 1990’s bringing with it extensive experience and knowledge of the mechanical and fire services industry.

The company has concentrated on essential services in recent years with 80% of the company’s business dedicated to essential services. The remaining 20% of the business consist of air conditioning systems design for existing clients with a long association (generally in excess of 10 years).

The company is founded by John Hoyle having over 40 years of experience in the industry. John’s experiences include project management, building assessment, providing customized audit reports and fire consultancy advice. John is an accredited Fire and Smoke Damper certifier in compliance with Australia Standards AS1862 as well as the maintenance of air conditioning and ventilation in accordance to applicable Australian Standards including AS 1851 and AS1668.